what inspires me: The Probably Actually Blog

So I stumbled upon this great Blog today while surfing through my favorite place, PINTEREST.  It was the Probably Actually blog {by Gail Schneider, follow her Pinterest here}, a great blog where one mama documents her journey through sewing and craft.  I was very inspired not only by the great things she made for her daughter, but I love her style.  She picks great patterns and fabrics to make beautiful projects for her little girl. I have only begun searching around her little blog, but I had to share just a few of my favorites.  These are on my to do list and I will be posting my own creations as I make them.

This is the first little cutie that grabbed me... the Pasta Party .  These little cuties are made of felt and look easy enough to make.  If you follow the link she has links to all the places she found her patterns and tutorials used in her post.



Next on my list of favorites... Dottie Dolly Diapers. She found this pattern and tutorial at Skip to My Lou.  I think what Gail came up with is just LOVELY.  The fabrics, the colors, and the sweet little reusable wipes too.  My daughter's dollies will be sporting these in the near future!









The next project that caught my eye was her version of Oliver + S's Lazy Days Skirt, in the post Lazy Wednesdays. Even better is a free pattern over at the Oliver + S blog.  I absolutely LOVE her finishing of this garment.  take some time to browse through her pictures! Not only did she finish the hem in a beautiful twill tape, but she even top stitched her side seams. What beautiful craftsmanship!








I could go on and on gushing over Gail's blog... but I won't I will just leave you with the project I found that is going on today's to-do list: Homemade Play-dough. The recipe is listed there along with some more really great photos!



Thank you Probably Actually for inspiring me today.  I hope it inspires you too ;)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/31/2012

    this is so nice! thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are very welcome! love you posts, you are very talented!

      Delete

thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.